Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jaque's Wedding

On Nov.5, 2009 my younger brother Jaque married Danni in the Bountiful Temple. The weather was incredible for November... in fact, it was the warmest day of the month. A warm 70 degrees, which is SO warm for November! Now that he's married, I'm the last one standing!

Jaque and Danni- beautiful bride and groom


I got Cade all to myself while the rest of the fam was in the marriage ceremony!


My sissies- love you!


In love....


I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday...


Me and Gramps


The wedding luncheon- with my sisters and their spouses, and grandma Poll.


Cade made a 180-degree turn in his chair.. when I looked over and saw this, I started laughing so hard!


Emily and Kara- some of the best friends anyone could have


I can't explain my love for this little guy

3 comments:

  1. Hello Pumpkin, Sweet cheeks, Sugar Plum;)I lovins that you have a blog now! Now we can be blogging buddies too! Linds you are drop dead Gorgeous in every picture you take! I'm sure every guy Lovins that gorgeous face of yours! Who wouldn't...Looks like Jake's wedding was Perfect in everyway! Love you sweet girl♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait, Cade has only gotten cuter with more of a personality since these pictures were taken. We can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think the little boy is adorable as well!

    ReplyDelete