Thursday, February 11, 2010

Trip to Washington

My cute little nephew, Cade, turned 1 on January 25th so me and my parents flew to Washington state to celebrate the big day! It was so great to get away for a week and do nothing but spend time with family. I'm missing them already.


Cade can't walk yet, but he knows right where the graham crackers are and how to access them. It is the funniest thing!


I flew in a few days before my parents. We picked them up from the airport and had lunch at Frank's Diner in Spokane. It was a fun place!


The inside of the train car (Frank's Diner)


The Diner is an old train car that once was real!


The biggest Radio Flyer wagon I've ever seen! The handle is a slide! Located in the River Parkway in Spokane.


Riding comfy in the stroller!


Best of sisters


This was crazy... I ran into Kevin Randall, a former Weber State News alumni who is working as a reporter for the NBC affiliate in Spokane. I couldn't believe it! I want his job...


An indoor carousel at the River Parkway. This was Cade's first ride.. he loved it!


Getting breakfast ready for the big birthday!


Is he not the cutest thing you've ever seen?!


Opening/biting his present from Aunt Lindsay- a new tie and DVD for babies


I'm not sure if it was his birthday, or Christmas morning for a family of 6! Spoiled.


My sis did a great job making his cake! Brett (his dad) is a pilot, so it was very appropriate!


"What am I supposed to do guys?"


Since he was born, Cade always puts this finger out. How cute that he did it at this moment, on his 1st birthday!


Standing ovation for Cade eating his cake! He clapped all night. Love you Cade....

4 comments:

  1. Linds, your trip sounds so fun! My little guy will be 1 in one month so ya got me all excited. Also, I know Kevin Randall too! Small world. I am friends with his wifey. Anyhoo, miss ya girl. Keep up the good work with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO cute! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Looks like you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, what can I say? He IS adorable! (Oh, and it was fun to have you here also!!)

    ReplyDelete