Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Internship At KUTV Channel 2

This summer I did an internship at KUTV Channel 2 in Salt Lake. It was an awesome experience! I got to go out in the field on story assignments, then go back to the newsroom to put the story together... all to air for the 5:00 news. I never went on camera, but I had several stories air. I regret that I didn't take more pictures of my experience. I was blessed to get a part-time job following my internship. I'm hoping it's a foot in the door to one day be a reporter. One day.

This is one of my most favorite girls, Callie. She was a fellow intern from BYU, and we got to go together on this story assignment- The Oquirrh Mountain Temple dedication.


My favorite reporter, Dan Rascon. He's the one in front of the camera... staged with the rest of the media before the dedication.


The beautiful Oquirrh Mountain Temple. The day couldn't have been more perfect.


I was feet away from Pres. Monson and Pres Uchtdorf, who dedicated the temple. It was a neat experience being in their presence, at such a significant event. I was only able to be this close, because I was "with the media."

No comments:

Post a Comment